For students who maintain a consistent yoga practice, have a strong foundation in the basics, and possess a higher level of strength and flexibility for more precise alignments.
Class includes more challenging postures, posture flows, longer holding times, and a more in-depth study of the Amrit Method and Yoga Sutras, including the anatomy of the energy body (prana body), pranayama (breath/energy work) and meditation (dhyana).
At this level you are developing a deeper, more integrated body, mind and soul awareness.
For any question, please contact me.
Saturday 9:30am to 11:00pm
Pink House Studio, 601 E Wright St, Milwaukee (Riverwest)
Single class $15 (students/seniors $12) - 8 week session $100
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time and silence cell phones.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Feet are bare for yoga practice.
- Refrain from eating 1.5 to 2 hours before practice.
- Please refrain from wearing fragrances.
- Yoga mats and props such as blocks, mats, blankets and straps are provided, but we recommend bringing your own yoga sticky mat to class.
* If you have cardiovascular disease, a recent surgery, stroke or heart attack, high or low blood pressure, pregnancy, glaucoma, retinal detachment, epilepsy, asthma, psychiatric condition, or any other physical or mental health condition or concern that might effect your participation in class, please ask your doctor if exercise and breathwork are safe for you.