Good for beginners and seasoned practitioners.
In this class you will learn the Amrit Method of Yoga to refine, build and strengthen your foundation in an authentic yoga practice.
The Amrit Method will encourage you to explore the deepest levels of body, mind and spirit with the integrative practices of clear intention, breath, meditative awareness, and conscious integration.
You will learn to balance your nervous system with the "first half" and "second half" of a posture, where you learn to go from an active state of "doing" a posture, to a relaxed state of "being" and feeling the effects of a posture.
We will work with the Amrit posture sequence and posture holding times, as well as gentle vinyasa "flow" sequences.
For any question, please contact me.
Wednesday 5:00pm - 06:30pm
Class online via Zoom
Single class $13
8 week session $100
email to register
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time and silence cell phones.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Feet are bare for yoga practice.
- Refrain from eating 1.5 to 2 hours before practice.
- Please refrain from wearing fragrances.
- Yoga mats and props such as blocks, mats, blankets and straps are provided, but we recommend bringing your own yoga sticky mat to class.
* If you have cardiovascular disease, a recent surgery, stroke or heart attack, high or low blood pressure, pregnancy, glaucoma, retinal detachment, epilepsy, asthma, psychiatric condition, or any other physical or mental health condition or concern that might effect your participation in class, please ask your doctor if exercise and breathwork are safe for you.